‘What About The Children?’
Two topics loom in divorce: what will happen to your property and what will happen to your children. They are not unrelated topics.
To do well, your children need the right financial underpinnings, a home and a plan in place for growth and learning. Much of our time as family law attorneys is spent seeing to it that these needs are met.
These are the key issues we assist parents with:
- Determining child support levels
- Parenting time and visitation
- Understanding custody evaluations
- Legal decision-making in Arizona
- Access rights of grandparents
- Modifications to court orders
- Enforcement of child support and other orders
- Planning for college
- The benefits of paternity
- Out-of-state custody problems
We invite you to call us with your questions about children in divorce. As your lawyers, we will fight to protect your interests through the divorce process and beyond. We also pledge to keep the best interests of your children in mind at all times.
You can reach us by phone at our Peoria office at 623-239-0015 or via email to get started. Our firm handles cases throughout Maricopa County.