‘What About The Children?’
Two topics loom in divorce: what will happen to your property and what will happen to your children. They are not unrelated topics.
To do well, your children need the right financial underpinnings, a home and a plan in place for growth and learning. Much of my time as a family law attorney is spent seeing to it that these needs are met.
These are the key issues I assist parents with:
- Determining child support levels
- Parenting time and visitation
- Understanding custody evaluations
- Legal decision-making in Arizona
- Access rights of grandparents
- Modifications to court orders
- Enforcement of child support and other orders
- Planning for college
- The benefits of paternity
- Emancipation of minors
- Out-of-state custody problems
I invite you to call me with your questions about children in divorce. As your lawyer, I will fight to protect your interests through the divorce process and beyond. I also pledge to keep the best interests of your children in mind at all times.